Full CDM Smith Scholarship Program 2023 academic session CDM Smith has launched a scholarship program to support students studying STEM undergraduate and graduate engineering degrees at an authorized four-year college or university.
- CDM Smith is offering two awards in 2023 based on significant financial aid need. The goal of these scholarships is to provide increased opportunity to pursue STEM education for disadvantaged communities.
- CDM Smith is offering two awards in 2023 to promote diversity within the STEM community for underrepresented minorities in STEM.
Full CDM Smith Scholarship Program 2023 academic session
- CDM Smith is offering four traditional scholarships in 2023 for all students in STEM who meet the eligibility requirements.
Fully funded Taiwan’s National Cheng Chi University scholarship 2023
Although awards are not renewable, students who meet the eligibility conditions may reapply to the program each year. Awards are available for both undergraduate and graduate studies. Contributions are made directly to the enrolled school.
How to obtain the JAMB profile codes 2023 or 2024
Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and provider of scholarships and other education support programs for organizations, foundations, associations, and individuals, administers this program. Each program eligibility is established solely at the discretion of the sponsor, and qualified applications are examined by Scholarship America’s evaluation staff.
Applicants to the CDM Smith Scholarship Program must:
- Be a high school graduate who is enrolled to start or a currently enrolled student in an eligible STEM undergraduate or graduate program in the following majors:
- Automation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Water, Geotechnical, Structural, Transportation focus)
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering (Power Systems preferred)
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Geography (GIS)
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (HVAC Design, Fire Protection)
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Water Resources Engineering
- Plan to enroll full-time in an eligible undergraduate or graduate study STEM program focusing on engineering* at an accredited four-year college, university for the entire 2023-2024 academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
*Engineering Program must be ABET Accredited.
Click here to apply
You’ve reached the gateway to scholarships available through Scholarship America. Sign in or create an account below to get started.