Fully Funded Rotary scholarship For International Students Study in selected countries throughout the world with these fully supported Fellowships/Scholarships. The Rotary Peach Fellowships are currently open for applications. The Rotary Peace Fellowships are available every year and select up to 130 individuals from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention at one of the participating peace centers around the world, including the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, and Uganda.
These fellowships are available for the following Programs
- Professional Certificates
- Masters Degree
Master’s degree programs
Approved candidates study peace and development issues with a diverse student body and research-informed instruction. The programs last 15 to 24 months and include a two- to three-month field research designed by the participants.
Blume Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Professional development certificate program
During the one-year program, experienced peace and development professionals with diverse backgrounds gain practical skills to promote peace within their communities and across the globe. Fellows complete field studies, and they also design and carry out a social change initiative.
Area of Study
Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program in fields related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention (example Law).
Selected students will enroll in one of the universities below.
• Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
• International Christian University, Japan
• University of Bradford, England
• University of Queensland, Australia
• Uppsala University, Sweden
• Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (certificate program)
· • Makerere University, Uganda (certificate program)
Important Note: Fellowship recipients may not study at a Rotary Peace Center in their home country, with the exception of candidates from Thailand, who may attend the center at Chulalongkorn University.
Anyone endorsed by their local Rotary District in their country.
Number of Scholarships
Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degree and 80 for certificate studies are awarded each year.
The fellowships cover
- tuition and fees,
- room and board,
- round-trip transportation,
- and all internship and field-study expenses.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution. Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
You must take this eligibility quiz to apply for the Fellowship. > Take the eligibility quiz.
The deadline for candidates to apply to their individual Rotary district is May 15. By July 1, districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation. For more information, contact your local Rotary District/Club.
Check out the links for each program to learn more about the application processes.
Visit : Official Website
Deadline: 15 May 2023 (annual)