Hatfield Lioness Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries at Durham University 2023 Durham University is giving the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship to a female student from some developing countries who wishes to pursue a good degree program at the institution. The award was established in 2018 as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, Durham University, and is sponsored by alumni, friends of the College, and other sources supportive of the program’s goals.
Hatfield Lioness Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries at Durham University 2023
Hatfield College hopes to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has the academic and personal qualities to complete and benefit from a course, and who will also act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, putting their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the program and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home.
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by June 2023.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must hold a relevant honours degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course; and
- Applicants must have all other course entry requirements including the relevant English language qualification.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Type: Taught Master’s
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Hatfield Lioness Scholarship: The scholarship will cover:
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
Method of Application:
- Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship;
- Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship via this application form;
- Stage 3:Submit all supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023